Do you want to write for us? Are you fond of writing down your thoughts and ideas and share it online? Pens up, Music Observer is looking for committed and skillful content writers to share their respective expertise and share it with our valued readers.
We are looking for something unique and fresh on the eyes of our readers. These are the guidelines to be followed before you share your written works.
- Articles should contain 700-1200 words.
- We require original content. Published articles online and offline are strictly discouraged.
- Only articles related to Celebrity, Event, Music, Movies, and TV Shows are accepted in Music Observer.
- Proper citation of facts, data, and quotes must be addressed properly. The source must be cited and provide the links if the information is available online.
- Facts, data, and quotes from third-party resources must be cited. When quoting from a source, identify Please double-check grammar and spelling before submitting.
- Images will be taken care of the Shutterstock for clear copyright.
Music Observer offers quality and valuable information to its readers. Hence, advertising your product, business or service is strictly discouraged. Only 1-3 links are allowed and it will be reviewed by our editor.
Read all the guidelines before you submit your written works. Agreement on the terms and conditions is effective upon submission of the articles. Requests for deletion of links or articles will not be entertained.
Note: Due to the bulk of articles that we are previewing every single day, please extend your patience in waiting for our response in a span of 7 business days. If we fail to beep you up within 7 business days, please feel free to email us at email@example.com and one of our editors will provide you with further assistance.
To start with your journey, please register a new account by filling out the form below. If you have your account with us, feel free to LOGIN USING THIS LINK.
Only administrators can add new users.